Saturday 22 December 2012

MCQ TEST -2


Thanks for the excellent response students have given. We had kept this test after asking you people when to keep the test and what should be the portion. But suddenly everyone has disappeared. Whoever had written the test already is enough for us.. Thank you.. Questions have been removed.. Whatever reasons you people are giving me I also had the same situation.. But I avoided all my interests, faced so many difficulties, disappointed my friends, family members and working for your improvement. Whoever I had invited, I asked them to join only after asking if they will be extremely sincere & determined. If you cant spend even 45 minutes for this, its upto you. I agree some people might have unavoidable situations. But where were you people when I was asking when to keep the test. If you people are taking it so easy, I cannot help it.. I am not going to loose anything. Thanks for reminding me that I too should concentrate on my own personal works and not waste time for others..

No comments:

Post a Comment